Designed in 1975, the CZ 75 is the flagship model of the CZ handgun line with over one million produced.
The 75 B features a steel frame, a black polycoat finish, 3 dot sights, 16+1 9mm capacity (12+1 in .40 S&W) and, of course, the ergonomics and DA/SA action that have made it the most copied handgun design second only to the 1911. The 'B' designation is an indicator that the model is equipped with a firing pin block safety.
All stainless models are equipped with ambi safety levers.
CZ 75 B is used by more governments, militaries, police and security agencies than any other pistol in the world. The CZ 75 is quite possibly the perfect pistol.
- All steel construction (except alloy framed compacts)
- High capacity double column magazines
- Hammer forged barrels
- Ergonomic grip and controls
- Unparalled accuracy
- Slide-in-frame design for better recoil control
- 3 dot sighting system (Tritium night sights available)
- Smooth double action and crisp single action
- Extended service life due to advanced design and superior materials
- Firing pin block safety
|Actual Weight||40 oz.|
|# Of Mags Included||2|
|Firing Mechanism||Hammer Fired|
|Sights||Fixed -3 Dot|
|Frame Color||Matte Stainless|